What I've Learned As An Adult
- I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is
stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
- I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just
- I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes
suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
- I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are
more messed up than you think.
- I've learned that you can keep puking long after you think you're
- I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are
- I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at
first, the passion fades, and there had better be a lot of money to take
- I've learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're
down, will be the ones who do.
- I've learned that we don't have to ditch bad friends, because their
dysfunction makes us feel better about ourselves.
- I've learned that no matter how you try to protect your children, they
will eventually get arrested and end up in the local paper.