- If a lawyer and an IRS agent were both drowning, and you could
only save one of them, would you go to lunch or read the paper?
- Isn't it strange that the same people who laugh at gypsy fortune
tellers take economists seriously?
- If genetic scientists crossed a chicken with a zebra would they
get a four-legged chicken with its own barcode?
- If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?
- Why is there always one in every crowd?
- If all the world is a stage, where does the audience sit?
- Is it possible to have deja vu and amnesia at the same time?
- Why do hair shampoo instructions say "Lather. Rinse. Repeat"?
If you did this, would you ever be able to stop?
- Who decided "Hotpoint" would be a good name for a company
that sells refrigerators?
- .How do you know when it's time to tune your bagpipes?
- If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times,
does he become disoriented?
- If people from Poland are called "Poles," why aren't people from
Holland called, "Holes"?
- If you mixed vodka with orange juice and milk of magnesia, would you
get a Phillip's Screwdriver?
- If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
- When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts," and you put your
two cents in, what happens to the other penny?
- Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
- Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It's just stale bread to
- Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person
who drives a race car not called a racist?
- Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
- Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?
- If horrific means to make horrible, doesn't terrific mean to make
- Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?
- "I am." is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
- Could it be that "I Do." is the longest sentence?
- Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?
- Why is it that if someone tells you that there are 1 billion stars
in the universe you will believe them, but if they tell you a wall has
paint you will have to touch it to be sure?