Instructions for life
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve
- When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
- Follow the three R's: Respect for self, Respect for others and
responsibility for all your actions.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful
stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to
- Spend some time alone every day.
- Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think
back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current
situation. Don't bring up the past.
- Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love
for each other exceeds your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.