home - features - gallery - email
3D Art Print Services
Custom prints of your digital images are available here, printed by an artist who cares about the results.
.....Concerning the poster: I am really impressed, it is absolutely beautiful. You really did not promise too much! --- Kai Schwenzer
.....The prints are perfect! They're really gorgeous - I went and selected frames and I just can't get over how good they look! I'm so grateful to you for everything. I'm now preparing a file for a magazine cover, and when that's complete I'll send another batch of 4 or 5 images to you for printing. ----- Cynthia Frederick
.....The print got here--amazing to look at! I put it low
on a wall so everyone can peer closely at it. ---- Mike Gilbert
.....Thanks for your quick response in getting my print done. It is really great to have an artist doing my printing rather than a technician. You understood what I wanted. The print came out just great and the colors just what I wanted.
Thanks again ---- John Mcpherson of thefractalstoreandmuseum.com
.....The beauty you produce is unique, and you provide excellent service. My display was
finished last night and it is getting more than my normal amount of
fascination. I would swear the 16 feet of postered
bulletin board breathes!!! I looked up from the floor as I was cleaning up
and fell backward as though I had been pushed. ---- Debbie G.
- Output can be as small as 8"X10" and as large as 44"X90". Large prints require large digital files. The more data you supply, the better the printed image. Software is available here at MegArt to expand the image file by a factor of 4 without pixilation or distortion.
- All work is customized to your specifications. You may choose between Epson Premium Luster Photo Paper (fade free for 25 years), or archival acid free matte art paper, good for 200 years.
- The Price is $8 per sq ft for photo paper and $10 per sq ft for the archival art paper. There is a minimum of $20 per order, plus shipping & handling. Color proofs can be submitted for approval before final printing for $10 incl S&H, by request.
- 8.5"X11" scanning, photo restoration, and PhotoShop manipulation, are $20 per hour.
- To get the process started, just follow this link to contact by email. Include details of projet and questions.
Redford MI 48239